Tuesday, February 26, 2008

with all that obama-mentum, it's hard to remember there's another candidate with as much support?

Dear john,
Help win on March 4
photo Sign up to travelMake Calls


My favorite part of working on my mom's campaign is talking to people one-on-one about why they should vote for her. We can use all the help we can get to tell people about why my mom is the leader we all need! There are two great ways for you to help us all win on March 4:

1. We need as many people on the ground in Texas, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Vermont as we can get.

If you can travel to any of these states to volunteer March 1-4, you can make a huge difference for my mom's campaign. And take my word for it -- there is no more exciting place to be than on the campaign trail right now!

Please click here to sign up to travel to a March 4 state.

2. We need you on the phones, making calls right from your own home.

Earlier this month, I asked our online community to commit to making a million calls. We blew right past that goal, making record numbers of calls into key states. First, congratulations everyone and thank you!! Second, let's keep it going and try to make more than 1.5 million calls this week!

Please click here to make phone calls from your own home on my mom's behalf.

I've been doing everything I can to help, criss-crossing the primary states, talking to thousands of people. And you know my mom is working her heart out. I'm so proud of the way she keeps fighting every day for what she believes in and for the America she knows we can be.

Thanks for doing everything you are doing,

Chelsea

No comments: