Friday, February 29, 2008

"subject: important"

Dear john,
We need 30,000 donors in the next 48 hours to help Hillary win on March 4.


I think everyone knows how important the races we face on March 4 are. But there's one thing you need to know: I am relying on you to win.

You are my best supporters, and over the past weeks you have made this campaign your own. Now with just a few days to go before the critical March 4 contests, I have to ask you to act one more time -- because you can make a difference on Tuesday.

We are making our final push in Texas, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Vermont and we need you to reach deep and make a contribution to my campaign today.

Just imagine if 30,000 online supporters like you each make a contribution to our campaign in the next 48 hours. That will send a message that voters in Texas, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Vermont will hear loud and clear.

Contribute now to win big on March 4.

I'm campaigning nonstop between now and Tuesday. You and I know what is at stake -- our ability to stand up and fight for the values we believe in.

We've defied expectations before. We've won when they counted us out. Together we can win big on March 4 and keep on winning until we are in the White House.

But it all comes down to what we do today. If 30,000 of you make your voice heard with a contribution of any size in the next 48 hours, you will be speaking loud and clear with one voice -- a voice that no one will be able to ignore.

Contribute now to win in Texas, Ohio, Rhode Island, and Vermont.

You have sacrificed and spoken out, given your time and money so that we can win. But I have never needed you like I do today, and I hope that you will be there for me.

Thank you so much for everything that you do.

Sincerely,

Hillary
Hillary Rodham Clinton

No comments: