Sunday, February 3, 2008

Obama speaks

I wish I had the time to post every email I get, but alas I got behind so I skipped the last few emails from mike huckabee and obama in january. I hope to pick up the slack soon.

And disclosure: Obama is now my guy, as Edwards has dropped out.


Friend --

Help Get Out The VoteWith extremely close races shaping up in states across the country, we need to win every delegate we can this Tuesday, February 5th.

It's time to put an end to the say-anything-to-win politics of the past. Together we can face the challenges of the future with a new kind of politics and a new kind of leadership.

You have built an unprecedented grassroots network for Barack -- for the first time in a very long time, every state, every delegate, and every vote will count.

22 states are holding primaries and caucuses this Tuesday, February 5th. You can help Get Out The Vote by making calls to Obama supporters in these states from your own home.

Sign up to use our online calling tool today:

http://my.barackobama.com/Feb5calls

Now is the time to turn all of the energy and hope you've invested in this campaign into action.

Making calls is fun and easy, and you can make a big difference in these crucial contests. Try making five phone calls, and I promise you'll want to make five more.

Use our online calling tool and help get as many voters as possible out to vote this Tuesday, February 5th:

http://my.barackobama.com/Feb5calls

Thank you,

David

David Plouffe
Campaign Manager
Obama for America

P.S. -- With even more states coming up soon after February 5th, here's an easy way you can get involved right now -- invite five of your friends to join our movement for change:

http://my.barackobama.com/easyinvite

No comments: