Tuesday, February 19, 2008

Hillary is sending me emails now! yay!

Dear Friend,
You can make the difference for Hillary


When the bright lights are off and the speeches are over, who can you count on to listen to you, to stand up and deliver solutions?

Americans need solutions to the challenges they face every single day, and they are depending on us to deliver them. I'm in this race to make a real difference in people's lives, but first I need you to help me win.

Critical primaries are approaching, and I need your help now in this neck-and-neck race for the nomination.

Contribute now to help us prepare for the next round of primaries.

The story of this campaign is your story. It's the story of hundreds of thousands of people who have contributed to this campaign.

It's the story of how grassroots supporters came through at the exact right moment -- when I needed you the most. I can't tell you what you've meant to me.

You've made the difference for me all along, and now I need you again. There's never been a race for the nomination this close, and what you do right now could be the deciding factor in this race.

Contribute today and help me win.

Every day on the campaign trail, I talk with people who know how important the result of this race is for themselves and their families.

I promise you this: I will do everything in my power to wage a strong campaign worthy of you and all those who are rallying to our cause.

Sincerely,

Hillary
Hillary Rodham Clinton

No comments: