Friday, February 8, 2008

Rudy's Recommendation

Dear john,

In the past, I know I could count on you to be a strong supporter. Together, we ran an honorable campaign, based on issues like tax cuts and keeping America on offense against radical Islamic terrorism. Together, we were able to make an impact on the American political landscape. We can be proud of all we accomplished.

I have often said that had I not entered the race, there is one candidate who would have my complete support. I am proud to endorse my dear friend - an American hero - Senator John McCain.

Help John to the finish line! Your gift of $10, $25, $50 or $100 will give John McCain the tools necessary to capture the Republican nomination on February 5th.

As our next President, John McCain will be ready from day one to lead our nation. John McCain understands the challenges we face both here and abroad. Whether it's the need to stay on the offense in the Terrorist's War against us or the desperate need to cut wasteful spending in Washington, John McCain will get it done.

John McCain and I share a similar vision for the challenges facing our nation and our party. John is the only Republican candidate who can run a campaign in all 50 states and who can break through the "Red State / Blue State" divide in modern American politics.

With your help, I am hopeful that we can secure John McCain's nomination very soon so we can unite the Republican Party, and then begin the process of uniting our nation.

On to Victory!

Sincerely,
Rudy
Rudy Giuliani


No comments: