Tuesday, February 26, 2008

Huckabee does Texas

Tomorrow we will begin television advertising statewide in Texas.

Right now, I need you to make an immediate contribution of $25 or more to our campaign. We need your support to help increase our television advertising and pay for a new wave of get out the vote calls.

I have a full schedule of events in Texas starting on Wednesday and will campaign through the weekend. We have a great opportunity to win Texas but that will not happen without your immediate financial support. We are just over 50% of the way to our goal of $1.5 million by March 4. We need to close the gap immediately.

Will you help us reach this goal by making an immediate contribution?

We are counting on your renewed support. Now is the time to make a difference for our campaign. After you make a contribution please call through your lists of friends and family and convince them to make a contribution as well. No contribution amount is too small.

Big issues are at stake this election. Republicans need a champion who will fight for real border security, the Human Life Amendment, the Marriage Amendment, conservative judges, massive tax reform and cutting federal spending. These are issues worth fighting for.

If you want to see a Republican nominee who will fight for these issues everyday on the campaign trail, then I am your candidate. Tell your neighbors. Tell your friends. Tell your family. Remind them this race isn't over.

Our Party needs a strong champion capable of taking on Senator Obama or Senator Clinton. I am that candidate. I have been a Governor for 10 and 1/2 years. I have fought for these issues and I have the experience to get things done. I know real change doesn't start in Washington, it starts in our hearts and when it does, anything is possible. My hopes are high and you and your family remain first and foremost in my thoughts. I have been fighting for you since Day 1 and I continue to do so.

Please make an immediate contribution of $25 or more today. We have come so far together. Lets continue onward.

Texas for Huckabee!

With deep gratitude,

Mike Huckabee

No comments: