Tuesday, February 19, 2008

He won't quit

Two new polls in Texas from American Research Group and Public Opinion Strategies show a 6 and 4 point lead for Senator McCain in Texas.

As I said yesterday in my email, Texas is the place to fight for the nomination. These leads are small considering the attention the media has been heaping on Senator McCain as the "frontrunner."

In fact, we have seen numbers like these before in Georgia, Alabama, Tennessee, Kansas and Louisiana. States which we went on to win!

How did we win? We never gave up. We made calls, we emailed friends and family, we waved signs, we handed out literature, we ran television ads (thanks to your generosity) and we won.

Now I am asking you to financially support us with a contribution of $25 or more. We need your help and if we receive it, I believe we will win Texas.

The path to the convention is clear before us but first we need to win Texas. The polls are close and closing in our favor. Let us win Texas together.

With deep gratitude,


Mike Huckabee



When I ran my first marathon, I have to tell you it was hard finishing the race. In fact, I know that I would not have finished without the strong support of friends, family and complete strangers cheering me on.

Today, the Huckabee Rangers are running a marathon for this campaign as they try and complete almost 26,000 voter contact calls to Wisconsin voters before 9 PM today.

Like you, the Rangers believe very strongly in our campaign and I want to show them how thankful I am, and frankly we all are for their support. You see, since South Carolina, our campaign has relied on the Rangers to make over 275,000 voter contact calls in key states such as Tennessee, Alabama, Kansas and Georgia. Since last Thursday, Rangers have made over 28,000 calls to Wisconsin voters and as you can expect finishing this marathon of calls today will be a great challenge.

To show our appreciation for their efforts, I am asking every supporter to thank the Rangers by leaving a comment on our campaign blog today and then please make a contribution of $25 or more to help move us closer to our fundraising goal.

If you would like to join the Rangers making calls click here.

Please thank the Rangers by leaving a comment on our blog today and then consider making a contribution of $25 or more today.

Rangers are running a marathon for our campaign today. Help me cheer them on to the end of their race.

With deep gratitude,

Mike Huckabee

No comments: