Thursday, February 28, 2008

letter to mccain

Will you co-sign my letter to John McCain asking him to consider a Lincoln-Douglas debate before the March 4 primary?

You can find the letter here.

Now that the race for the Republican nomination is down to just two candidates, I believe this is the time for a real discussion about our vision for the future of this great country. I believe a Lincoln Douglas-style debate so that voters can better understand our views on critical issues such as health care, education, energy independence, terrorism and national security is just what we need.

Senators Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton, have had recent opportunities to underscore the differences in their positions. It seems only fitting to me that Republican primary voters are offered the same.

So please co-sign my letter to John McCain and ask your friends and family to do so as well.

With deep gratitude,

Mike Huckabee

No comments: