Thursday, April 10, 2008

through new orleans

[Ok, my posts to this site are probably going to be by the week from now on, until my schedule straightens out with the summer...]

Dear matthew,

Get an insider's look at the Louisiana Senate race.  Watch our video.One of the DSCC's most important responsibilities is to keep you, our most dedicated supporters, up-to-the-minute on all the latest developments from Senate campaigns across the country. This job is especially significant during this critical election year, when so much media attention is focused on the presidential race.

That's why the DSCC's Amy Rubin is traveling to all our key states - video camera in hand - to give you the inside story on how we're going to expand our Senate majority in November.

For her most recent video, I dispatched Amy to New Orleans where she toured the devastated Lower Ninth Ward with Democratic Senator Mary Landrieu. This new clip captures the real connection between Senator Landrieu and the people she serves.

Click here to take a look at our new video from New Orleans. It's just the latest dispatch from our new series, The Road to Victory.

I've been proud to serve with Senator Landrieu as she fights for the relief and rebuilding assistance they need in Louisiana. I know that the people we talked to are ready to stand up in November and fight to make sure she is reelected.

Watch the video and you'll see one of her constituents deliver a simple and heartfelt message of support: "I believe in her. I really do."

That's all I need to hear. I'm doing everything I can to give the DSCC all the resources we need to help Senator Landrieu secure victory this fall. I hope I can count on your support every step of the way.

Sincerely,


Chuck Schumer

No comments: