Wednesday, April 23, 2008

last night's debate




Watch the video
Dear John,

Last night, Senator Obama and I had the chance to express some substantive differences on issues that affect people's lives in Kentucky every day: the war in Iraq, the mortgage crisis, Social Security, and rising gas prices.

I know when I stand up at a debate like last night, I'm speaking not just for myself, but for everyone who has supported me in this race. I know I wouldn't be here without you, and I can't tell you how proud I am to stand with you.

This race should be decided on the merits of our ideas -- not the size our campaign coffers. I've spent some time in Kentucky recently, and I know the people there agree.

The Kentucky primary is close to a month away, and this race is so close that a contribution you make today could be the difference between winning and losing.

If you missed the debate last night, click here to watch my closing statement and contribute today to help me win.

Thank for all you do and I hope to see you on the trail soon!

Sincerely,
Hillary
Hillary Rodham Clinton

No comments: