Wednesday, April 2, 2008

loud and clear




Watch the video
Dear john,

You have spoken loud and clear over the past few days with a tremendous show of support. Your actions are drowning out the voices calling for this race to come to an end, and I am truly touched that you are so committed to our campaign.

Now we have just a few hours left before our midnight fundraising deadline. This is our last chance to show our strength in the midst of the onslaught from our opponent who wants this race to end before millions of Americans have their say.

Together we are going to keep fighting and winning. But first we need to show that we have the resources to compete vigorously in the upcoming races, and I'm depending on you for that support.

I wish you and I could share some of the experiences I'm having on the campaign together. But I recorded a special video message for you on the trail recently, and I hope you'll take a look.

Click here to watch the video and make a contribution to show our strength by our critical midnight deadline.

We're just short of reaching our $3 million goal by the end of the month -- your contribution could be the one that puts us over the top.

Thank you so much for all you have done and continue to do -- on to victory!

Thank you for everything,
Hillary
Hillary Rodham Clinton

No comments: