Monday, March 3, 2008

Critical Momentum

Dear john,
Help Hillary Win on March 4. Help us reach our new goal of 50,000 donors in 72 hours.


Yesterday, I asked you to make a statement, and you shouted from the rooftops.

I set an ambitious goal -- 30,000 contributions in 48 hours -- and you're almost there just one day later. So we're setting a new goal to reflect your commitment to this campaign: 50,000 contributions in 72 hours.

Your energy and enthusiasm match what I'm seeing on the campaign trail. Every day I talk to crowds of thousands of people in the March 4 states who are ready to get to work to solve America's biggest problems. Just like you and me, they want to win this race, and together, I know we will.

But first, let's make it to this big new goal: 50,000 contributions in 72 hours.

Contribute and help us win on March 4.

Together we are doing the hard work it's going to take to win. You are giving us the support, the resources, and the momentum we need at this critical moment, and I can't possibly thank you enough.

Sincerely,

Hillary
Hillary Rodham Clinton

No comments: